Thursday, August 11, 2011

Unemployment Compensation

Due to the second depression, many people still cannot find employment. So, you apply for unemployment compensation. This must be included in your income and it is TAXABLE.
You can have federal and state withholding taken out of the check.

No comments:

Post a Comment