Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Tax Form to Track Income

For 2011, credit and debit card companies will begin to issue 1099K forms on payments to merchants, and third party networks such as PayPal.
The IRS will begin matching the income on the tax return to spot discrepancies and under reporting.
We always appreciate the IRS helping us keep accurate records. At some point in the future, the IRS will already have your taxable information and will just send you a bill for the tax you owe!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email:
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632